- Our Weathered Gray finish has a brown wood undertone with a worn gray patina of weathered wood. No sheen.
- Made from a solid reclaimed wood beam.
- We will supply detailed installation instructions along with recommended hardware list upon request.
- Each mantel is artisan crafted and hand-finished, variations in the wood and finish are to be expected and celebrated.
Our craftsman start with Old Growth Douglas Fir that’s been carefully reclaimed from deconstructed buildings on the Pacific Coast. These historic timbers are dry and stable while maintaining their old world charm. We then mill and carefully finish each mantel to our exacting standards. The result is a unique, one of kind heirloom that you can be proud to display above your fireplace.
Mantels are available for easy online ordering in our standard 3.5", 5.25” or 7.25” Thick sizes with a Shelf Depth between 6" - 13".
All are available in customized dimensions. Click on to get a quote.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery
To place an order, call 805.376.2423.
- Due to the unique character of reclaimed wood all sizes listed will be accurate within approximately 1/4”.
- Your mantel is made from antique recycled wood and therefore may have marks and imperfections that add to it’s Rustic one-of-a-kind character.
- Please feel free call us to give us your vision on how distressed you would like your mantel to be.
Your mantel will be hand crafted utilizing the same material and finishing process as the mantel pictured, your mantel will have its own unique character.
Feel free to check our reviews on Yelp under Rustic Wood Accents in Thousand Oaks, California.
- 55.00 LBS
- Rich brown wood grain with the subtle grey overtones of aged barnwood or driftwood
- Flat $99 Shipping in the Cont. USA for mantels 84" or less or free local pickup
- Lead Time:
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery
- Samples available upon request