- Our Tudor Brown finish has deep dark browns and light browns using a high end wax create a rich color. We can customize the finish to be lighter or darker to your vision.
- Made from a solid reclaimed wood beam
- Each mantel is artisan crafted and hand-finished, variations in the wood and finish are to be expected and celebrated.
Our craftsman start with Old Growth Douglas Fir that’s been carefully reclaimed from deconstructed buildings on the Pacific Coast. These historic timbers are dry and stable while maintaining their old world charm. We then mill and carefully finish each mantel to our exacting standards. The result is a unique, one of kind heirloom that you can be proud to display above your fireplace.
- Mantels are available for easy online ordering in our standard 3.25", 4", 5.25” or 7.25” Thick sizes with Shelf Depth between 6" to 13" or call/email to order outside of these measurements.
All mantels and shelving are available in customized dimensions. We price by size only, there is no extra fee to customize your size. Call us or contact us at Custom Mantels for a quote.
Please allow about 3-4 weeks for your mantel to ship.
To place an order, call 805.376.2423 or online.
- Due to the unique character of reclaimed wood all sizes listed will be accurate within approximately 1/4”.
- Your mantel is made from antique recycled wood and therefore may have marks and imperfections that add to it’s Rustic one-of-a-kind character.
- We will supply detailed installation instructions along with recommended hardware list upon request.
Feel free to check our reviews on Yelp under Rustic Wood Accents in Thousand Oaks, California.
- 50.00 LBS
- A mix of light and dark browns in a high end wax creates a rich
- Flat $99.00 shipping in Cont. USA for mantels 84" and under or free local pickup
- Lead Time:
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for completion
- Samples available upon request